Below are some fabulous ideas that we gleaned from Pinterest.
Follow us on Pinterest: How to Love Your Home, Christine's, Terri's
serves 4 to 6
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups sourdough bread, cubed
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced ham,sliced into 1/2 inch squares
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded aged white cheddar plus 1/4 cup for topping
Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add spinach and saute for 2 minutes until the spinach has wilted. Transfer the spinach to a large bowl.
To the spinach add bread, ham, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Pour into a lightly greased 2 quart or 8x8 baking dish.
In a bowl, whisk to combine eggs, milk, and cheddar. Pour evenly over the bread and ham mixture. Top with 1/4 cup remaining cheese and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve your fruit with or without champagne.
Fluted glass for the fancy crowd or jars for the average Joe & Jill.
Fruit in Fluted Glasses
Champagne Soaked Strawberries
These light, sugar coated crisps of goodness will make your meal memorable.
If you are a brave, baking soldier here is the recipe link.